HOMESTuCKS. I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.
Open up MS Paint and draw your OTP with your eyes closed. I want some uu-quality shit up in here.
It’s Snowman and Boxcars.
hm…. drat, i can’t even make blind drawings look too bad.
spades slick and ms. paint.
this is the best meme ive seen in awhile
mine came out too good to be a uu drawing though
Well, at least their mouths are close together.
HEY HOMESTUCKS WANT TO PLAY A GAME?
> open ms paint
> close eyes
> draw favorite character
> reblog with results
i couldn’t decide
drawn with mouse, only opened eyes to change colors
spades slick :’)
fuc king perf
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JOHN I REALLY TRIED TOO
I AM uu OMFGHDS
in case you couldn’t guess, it’s terezi
- Blackwishingstar: aw well nothing will ever live up to the werechair fic for me
- Thierry Cole: Haha, alright, well, that one's kind of in its own special place of bad ficcery. You'll probably be looking for a while.
- Thierry Cole: That's the one where Eridan lays eggs on Sollux as a chair, right?
- Blackwishingstar: yeah
- Blackwishingstar: and in that moment i swear i shipped erisol
- Blackwishingstar: but then i stopped
- Thierry Cole: HAHAHAHAHA oh my god.
- Thierry Cole: I think I was the other way. I normally like Eridan/Sollux. But that one was like maybe I do not like Eridan/Sollux THAT much.
- Thierry Cole: I'm sorry, but chairs are just TOO INTENSE for me.
- Blackwishingstar: dont be chairist
- Thierry Cole: I'm not chairist! My best friend is a chair!
- Thierry Cole: I just don't like reading about them in fic is all.
- Thierry Cole: It's just not the natural order of things, if they're not with couches or some other type of furniture.
- Thierry Cole: I'm sure you can agree.
- Blackwishingstar: well if you would honestly not sleep with a person if you found out they were a chair youre enforcing chairist body norms
- Thierry Cole: I'm also agaisnt charis getting married i jsut think it's so wrong and amarrage is betwen a human and human.
- Thierry Cole: CHAIRIST BODY KNORMS I CNAT
- Blackwishingstar laughs into space